 Off-Topic / Fun / 8775
Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:55:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:

That's why the Lego is in the workshop and the computer is over on the other
side of the house. No worries about having to cleanup!

I'm not blessed with that yet, heck, not even blessed with the luxury of my
own place yet!

The workshop came into being when the wife got tired of being woken up at
3am while I searched for a part. I'm far more organized now that I've got my
orn workspace (yeah, right!).

(I know you know me, but I'm waiting for those who don't know me to think -
'hey, that guy acts like he's 30, what's he doing living at home' ...I'm 19) :-)

Really? You come across as so...24ish! :)

Seriously, I have a very comfy office chair that I occasionally nod off in
while at the keyboard. Fortunately, it's also one with a high back on it or
else the neck cramps would be completely unbearable!

Ewww neck cramps.  I think the worst ones I've gotten is falling asleep
flying coach, and resting my head on the window or bulkhead on the side of
the plane....those HURT.

OW!

-Tim

(who actually has to get offline and start getting ready for work now) :(

:( I guess I'll be signing off too since I have to be up in three hours.
UGH! Early mornings...can't live with 'em, can't put out the sun when you wanna.

-Dave