 Administrative / General / 9998
Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward writes:

What is the likelihood that he will look in this newsgroup and see
your reply?  I hope you sent him a copy via private e-mail.  Most
people do not read the admin groups, I would venture to suppose...
Especially those who are more likely to make netiquette mistakes.

Good point.  My assumption was that he would see the thread going this way
via the web interface, which keeps the whole thread on one page regardless
of what groups it goes to.  Can't be so certain though, so I send him a
private copy just now.

-Tim