 Off-Topic / Fun / 8772
Re: Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:

Typically, I'm up until 4 am on Saturday/Sunday mornings anyway. Yes, it's
getting late

....or early, whichever way you look at it. ;-)

I've had myself many a building all-nighter, most often when I'm at my best
friend's or vice-versa.  Either building or sorting, most recently, sorting.
But no more of that for a while, he just went to Germany and is stationed
with the Army for a couple years.

and I'll be heading to bed as soon as the posts no longer hold
my interest (or I nod off at the keyboard) :)

LOL.  I've done that before, but it sucks when you start nodding off and
your room still has LEGO all over the place, meaning you gotta clean it up
first.

-Tim