  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 546 – 565 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Nuovi treni 9V

(...) It's interesting; it appears that Luca went ahead and did exactly what you did, only in Italian. Did he even know about your site? I'm not sure which is a stronger message-- that all of the protests come from one, unified source, or grassroots (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

url
(score: 0.493)

  Re: best source of "smoke" parts?

(...) Peeron has a listing of inventoried parts by color: (URL) on a part in that list & you'll get a listing from most to least of the sets with that part. That should make finding specific parts, and seeing if the part is actually made a little (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) Title Searching A good thing to do is to look out for sellers who have not put "Lego" in their title, as these auctions get far fewer hits (and bids?). The url below gives Lego Train items, with no "Lego" in the title (1 hit): (URL) just for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

url, query
(score: 0.492)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

(...) I'm not sure if this helps, but you could borrow the code from ldglite for case sensitive filenames. Or at least examine it for ideas. It also has hooks for MacOS which you should think about since there's a Mac version of LDView now, right? (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) Oops, and more oops. I got your URL wrong. Actually, the "idea" was a play on the "Operational Lifesaver" (URL) logo>, not much other than that. JOHN (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

url
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Just An Idea: Part Dew

(...) OK I am confused. Is the URL in the image wrong or are you setting up another site? I like the image and would love to have ILTCO support for the (URL) site but this is the first I heard of it. -Eric (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

url
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Basement water alarm

For those of you who aren't running Linux and are running Windows machines, you might want to try grabbing the computer clock setting program from the US NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). The Internet-based one is at (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

url, query
(score: 0.492)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.7 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.7 include: QT-based Linux version Fly-through mode Replaced the progress panel with a status bar There are numerous (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

qt
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Favicon not displaying?

(...) Well, it's a little weird actually - I checked my cache, and (URL) was there, so I navigated to the URL (and it displayed fine, including the icon in the address bar), and hit shift-refresh for good measure, but it still wouldn't display on (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Favicon not displaying?

(...) My understanding is that IE in Windows will display the favicon only if the site is bookmarked, and then the display is in the Favorites list, not the URL field... the mere presence of the file as identified by Dan allows user agents that (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Bill Swanberg Update

(...) Oops, just realized that www.legos.com simply redirects to the correct website now. For those of you unaware, at one point, the incorrect URL resulted in a site with a bit of a "brand speech" (i.e. how to use the LEGO name properly) before (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.mediawatch)

url
(score: 0.492)

  Re: LEGO themed tattoos?

(...) <mock> The area above your upper lip and below your nose already has a name - Philtrum: (URL) and (3 URLs) finally, Schmee (as style of music or musical artist): (URL) have to come up with new nonsense words if you're gonna get a patent on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

query
(score: 0.492)

  Re: Forget healthy eating.

The other two are 5012 and 5014 (URL) A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:HKwKsq.1Hy8@lugnet.com... (...) set for (...) £3-£4. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo)

query
(score: 0.491)

  Re: Call for GUI part editor

(...) Just slightly on-topic... I have done some semi-serious experimenting on my very old LDD program (LDD - here: "LDraw Draw" and *not* "Lego Digital Designer"!) My old program was not bad in many senses, but a disaster since you aren't even able (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.491)

  Re: Brickshelf Picture Links

(...) try editing the url path in the browser address bar. erase the filename up to a folder path, that's the method used here. that dosn't work on every website, you often will get a Forbidden message when trying to view contents of a folder, but (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.490)

  Re: BetterBlocks™ 1375 Combo Kit

(...) Hi Stan! I'm sorry I don't have much info on this brand, but it pops up on Ebay pretty regularly. Here's a current (URL) I'll keep my eyes open, and I'll post here if I spot anything useful. Dave! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

query
(score: 0.490)

  Re: Catalogo Setembro 2002

(...) Ainda não vi nenhuma loja com o 2º catálogo de 2002... Andam um pouko atrasados qt a isso =/ (...) Problema? Falta de sexo? xD (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

qt
(score: 0.490)

  Brickshelf Picture Links

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I really wish people would always give a link to the folder for their MOCs on the BS Gallery. It's very frustrating to have to look at the URL, and then search for their username to see the rest of (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

url
(score: 0.490)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 4/9

All, The next Austin TexLUG meeting will be this coming Sunday, April 9. Come on out and show off what you've been working on! If you have questions about Mindstorms NXT, come by and we'll see if we can help you with the answers. (The library's wifi (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.490)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 Tentative Ruleset Published

(...) I won't be linking it until we're reasonably frozen on it: (URL) tend to hide them with a URL only on Lugnet's rtlToronto NG until we're reasonably solid it won't change. This is to make things a little easier on those who may not keep up with (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

url
(score: 0.489)

More:  Next Page >>