 General / 52434
Re: Brickshelf Picture Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:20:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
   I don’t know if anyone else feels the same way, but I really wish people would always give a link to the folder for their MOCs on the BS Gallery. It’s very frustrating to have to look at the URL, and then search for their username to see the rest of the pics or their other creations.

I hope people don’t take this the wrong way - I’m just making a polite request - please think about it.

thanx,

Jeffery /* No Comment */

try editing the url path in the browser address bar. erase the filename up to a folder path, that’s the method used here. that dosn’t work on every website, you often will get a Forbidden message when trying to view contents of a folder, but on brickshelf each folder is viewable on it’s own.

cheers, Joseph