  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 361 – 380 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Another Stingray model  [DAT]

0 I can never think of names... 0 Name: STING1.DAT 0 Author: Huw Millington 0 Insipred by Paul Gyugyi's MudRay 0 Imagine, if you will, 2 grey pipes coming from just above the 'macaroni' bricks with claws attached, 0 mounted on the 2 '1x1 brick with (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad.dat)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Unclear Building Instructions

Step 4 is confusing. Other than turning it upside down, I'd recommend having the attachment arrows be vertical, so show all the ramps arranged together as they would be in the model, only dropped straight down. You could start with step 4 in place (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Thanks!

Hey TLG! Just in case no one's mentioned it to you yet - thanks! Most of the people around here (including me) are fidgiting, waiting for S@H to start offering the new 1999 service packs (green bricks! green bricks!), and in the meantime, thanks! I (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Bricks "like you want 'em" Sale starting

Got a fairly good response to my mini WW parts sale, so I'm starting a brick sale. You'll find white, black, red, yellow, and blue of all sizes from the silver anniversary buckets. Buy as many or as few in whatever size you want. Comments or (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Lego(R) Brick Auction Announcement

8,850 Lego(R) bricks have been put up for auction in 50-brick lots. You'll find the following: 1x1 1x2 1x3 1x4 1x6 2x2 2x3 2x4 bricks in black*, blue, red, white*, and yellow * 1x6 bricks not available in black or white You can find these items at (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Trade Moonwalkers for 1Xn black bricks

(...) I have plenty of bricks in every color except green. So I'm going to include every color except green (and silver) from 16 silver buckets' worth in a sale RSN. I think my asking prices, especially for black, in my last sale were quite fair. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Service Merchandise Buy One get One 1/2 off

I bought 2 Anniversary Buckets ( the 601 piece one). It saved me a $1 over K-Mart. Service also had the bigger bucket on sale, I think it was $15.99. The kids now have 2 silver bricks each, now my oldest son can have 2 power plants. Anyway, the deal (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Auction concerns...

As my first auction is coming to a close, I have received some feedback from the people that participated, which led me to be concerned about a few things... Hopefully this will lead to more feedback, which in turn will make the auctions a lot (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) guess (...) (which (...) black (...) I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black plates and white plates. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) That would be very sad, if the licensing limitations go beyond the minifigs, and ship designs. But I think "elements" in this case is a general term, refering to "things identifiable as Star Wars". As opposed to "elements" meaning "LEGO bricks (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

My thoughts on the 1999 sets: Star Wars ---...--- Actually, about what I expected. I was tying to keep my expectations down, so I am pleased by what I see. The minifigs are great. I am ecstatic about the snow speeder, which was always my favorite (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) I'll bet these are the new gun-lance pieces, as featured in the X-Wing and Snow Speeder. (...) I like the look of the new foliage. They go nicely with the bamboo leaves. Now we just need tan 1x1 cylinder bricks, so we can make some bamboo. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.887)

  Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) Team? I have to agree with youi there, but hey it's a great way to get those gears, I'd say taht thosese set's are 5 bucks each. so not to expensive (...) I (...) I still think they could use some smaller (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  FS: Monster color lots

Anyone that has been waiting for a huge quantity of their favorite color is in luck. I am putting together a deal to get John Battcock his 700 2x4 yellow bricks. This means I will be parting out 64 of the 3025 buckets. First come first served, (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

I have finally gotten the pieces from the Halloween buckets added to my parts sale page, take a look. Besides the orange pieces, there are some other nice pieces i.e. white roof bricks, yellow plates, and more. Thanks to everyone that has placed (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  FS: vehicle sets, new condition

Dear LEGO Vehicle enthusiast, Ron Eaton and I, Eric McCarthy, have finished splitting up some Dacta community vehicle sets and are ready to sell some of them. We have adjusted the prices from the suggested prices posted earlier, based on expected (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Monster color lots, final update, lower prices

This will be my final post regarding this sale. Thanks to everyone that has responded. If you have made offers on individual pieces I will be contacting you tomorrow to see if we can work something out. Red, white and silver are confirmed sold. I (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) Great idea! I just used 1x1 bricks and stuck Santa from set 1555 in the middle of them on car-carrier flatcar (I forget the name ATM). (...) You could also use the above larger Santa and lots of forestmen for elves. They look close enough. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  TM's Blacktron II Auction

I have two Blacktron II sets up for auction. The 6981 Aerial Intruder and the 6933 Spectral Starglider are available. There will not be an "open" period for this auction, so bid progression will begin right away. See set descriptions for more (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) The Modulex bricks don't fit well with regular LEGO. Also, the plates are half a brick nstead a third (from memory). Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.886)

More:  Next Page >>