 General / 1506
Re: lego.com catalogue updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 22:17:18 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
Also, it looks like they've opened the doors up for service packs - I'd • guess
at least a dozen new service packs including some new technic packs, • (which
Fredrick Glockner mentioned) and a whole bunch of new system packs, like • black
plates, two different white plate sets, and black roof bricks.

www.lego.com/catalog/

GREEN BRICKS!!

Wow, have they finally listened?

I was so freaked out by this post that I immediately went to the catalog
site and found the listings for the green bricks, black roof bricks, black
plates and white plates.  Once I verified with my own eyes that their were
entries for these items, I called SAH to place an order for 30 black roof
brick packs.  The nice lady on the phone took all my information and when I
gave her the pack number said it showed up in the inventory as sold out,
which meant the set was discontinued.  She very nicely told me I couldn't
place an order on back order either.  She consoled me as I sobbed (just
kidding).  The same was true for the 2 white plate sets, but I didn't check
for the green bricks.  I can only assume they have the sets listed in the
database, but have not officially activated these item numbers yet.  I can
only hope that in the near future these packs will be fully activated and we
will be able to order them.

Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis, 700 AD

http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/2738/mjvlego.html