 General / 1505
Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 22:16:00 GMT

Alan Liu writes:
Barry McFarland writes:

FFOTW (footnote find of the week)
Just scored #6279 Skull Island this week at a Pic N' Sav for $14.99 (yes!!).

Shoot.  I bought my at Pic N' Sav for $29.99. :(

Alan

I watched this one languish on the shelf for months at $29.99 until. . one day
I picked it up again to contemplate it's value to me (not being a big pirates
enthusiast) and it is priced at $14.99!

Other items I've scored from the past 6 months at this Pic N' Sav include:
Duplo Water Park $14.99
Duplo Ambulance (vehicle piece only no box) $.99
Technic Future Car $24.99
Sheriff's Showdown $1.49

I love Pic N' Sav, except for that distictive smell they all seem to share.?

Barry