 General / 1633
Re: If you sort by color. . .when did you start?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:27:01 GMT

Kevin Loch writes:
Do you mean *just* by color?  One bucket/tub for each color?
That only works up to a certain point.

No. I meant by color after you have too many of a particular piece.  I too sort
by piece category (LDRAW, Auczilla, etc.).

I'm down to sorting all 1xn plates and bricks by color, 2xn plates and bricks
as well.

Barry