 General / 1632
Re: Two new Technic sets - Mini review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:12:42 GMT

If you mean an element with printing on it, there have been several.
White 2x2 round with a black grid on it is used for headlights in
several sets, although a specific reference is escaping me, I KNOW I've
parted at least two different sets out that had it. Also the newer red
cycle (8422 Circuit Shock Racer which is
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8422 ) used a convex bottom
2x2 round with headlights printed on it. And of course, the technic
figures have printed torsos and faces.

Yep, you're right.  The headlights for 8422 are printed.  That reminds
me...I think the headlights for 8816 are also screened (this may be the
element that you're thinking of).

Also check out 8230, aren't those printed elements?

Nope, those are stickers.

Andy