 General / 1806
Re: Two new Technic sets - Mini review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 13:53:57 GMT

What a set, huh?

Selçuk

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 01:08:25 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

I'm with that. All the slope bricks with a logo or other painting on are
screened rather than having stckers applied.

Just because I just finished putting together my new 8880, which
arrived in the mail today, I feel I need to say: Amen! to that. :)

Jasper