 General / 326
Re: Unclear Building Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 06:24:43 GMT

Step 4 is confusing.  Other than turning it upside down,
I'd recommend having the attachment arrows be vertical,
so show all the ramps arranged together as they would be
in the model, only dropped straight down.

You could start with step 4 in place of step 1 and then add the
blue plates on top, although kids really like to start with
only a few pieces that snap together.  You have to be a little
older to appreciate lining up six red bricks before you connect
them with a plate.

Nice work, the graphics look very authentic, with the exception
of the curvy arrow lines.

-gyug

Paulo Caparica Junior wrote:

My daughter, (eight years old) told me that the instructions I draw
where not clear.
I want your opinion. Is it clear? It is at this URL:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/7714/v004.gif

Paulo