 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 211
210  |  212
Subject:
Service Merchandise Buy One get One 1/2 off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 22:43:45 GMT

I bought 2 Anniversary Buckets ( the 601 piece one). It saved me a $1
over K-Mart. Service also had the bigger bucket on sale, I think it was
$15.99. The kids now have 2 silver bricks each, now my oldest son can
have 2 power plants.

Anyway, the deal at Service is buy any Lego item at regular price, get a
second  Lego item at 1/2 off. Obviously they give you half off the less
expensive one .

Julie