 Dear LEGO / 65
64  |  66
Subject:
Thanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:30:03 GMT

Hey TLG!  Just in case no one's mentioned it to you yet - thanks!  Most of the
people around here (including me) are fidgiting, waiting for S@H to start
offering the new 1999 service packs (green bricks!  green bricks!), and in the
meantime, thanks!  I don't have the slightest clue if the on-line community had
anything to do with the sudden increase in options, but who cares - you're
offering, and we're buying.

Thanks!