 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 231
230  |  232
Subject:
Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 04:01:10 GMT

I have finally gotten the pieces from the Halloween buckets added to my parts
sale page, take a look.  Besides the orange pieces, there are some other nice
pieces i.e. white roof bricks, yellow plates, and more.

Thanks to everyone that has placed orders during this startup period.  The web
site is becoming more functional each day.  Look for more sets to be added in
the near future, I still have a ton of inventory to add.

I still have a couple of set #6979, Interstellar Starfighter, these are new-in-
box I am reducing the price to $37.00, still including shipping within the US.

_ _
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com
Scott's LEGO(tm)Parts Sale:    http://204.57.188.13/scott/