 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 233
Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 01:39:54 GMT

Scott Smallbeck wrote:
http://204.57.188.13/scott/

I NEVER have been able to connect to this site, I always get a
connection error. What is the name of the site? I'd rather that it go
through DNS resolution than just try go go hardcoded...

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.