 General / 446
Re: 1999 Sets...shameful?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 01:32:23 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote in message ...
ThrowBots -- it looks as if they can actually stand on their on as their
joints appear to use a crude ball-in-socket system. I'll probobably end up
with all of them because I love Technic. How about the return of Model
Team?

I have to agree with youi there, but hey it's a great way to get those
gears, I'd say  taht thosese set's are 5 bucks each. so not to expensive

Ninja -- the new Ninja sets looks great. Even better than the originals and • I
love the red ninjas. The white ninjas looks pretty cool as well.
I still think they could use some smaller sets, but I guess it's the small
catalog too so you never no.

Rock Raiders -- this just goes to show how lame the ideas of Lego are • getting.
Those rock monsters don't even look poseable. The drills...silver? Talk • about
cheap! The silver paint will chip away almost instantly just as with the
silver swords.

The rock monster looked posable to me. Although I would never play with it.
I think that theyre using the same silver stuff as on the silver bricks, and
beside there supposed to be shabby, the chis will help out. Beside I don't
thnk you can drill with lego or anything.

Town, Jr. -- Space Port and Town Center are just aweful. I HATE this Town, • Jr.
theme and I want the original town to return! Although I will admit the
classic rocket ship is a nice idea...kinda like those modern Titan III
rockets.

The Space port rocks, the Town Center, well this is a G rated newsgroup

Adventurers -- the new guy looks cool but the Zepellin is the ugliest Lego • set
ever...EVER!!!
Absoulutley, howver I think that there area couple of things possible wiht
ti though, not sure what.

Star Wars -- there is a god and he is on our side because it is just • AWESOME
that they have combined two of my favorite things. The sets look awesome. I
just hope they have a Millenium Falcon set and maybe a C3PO because he's • cool.
I can't wait. I also heard that next year we'll see sets from the new • movies,
too.
absolutely
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/