  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07

(...) Well well well, lookie here. Someone I never got a chance to say Thank You to. ...and if it ain't Mr. Goldman him self, you frelling magnificent bastard. If I had half the trans green 2x2 bricks you do, (and I do) I'd feel at liberty because I (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Submissions Wanted

Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) is looking for models to feature within the electronic pages of the e-journal for Advanced LEGO and PocketPC users. Originally intended to feature "real" models, I have sense become aware that there are some amazing CAD (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

The ornaments are coming from a variety of sources; One source being the master builders at LD, they have been kind enought to send us some nice custom ornaments (I understand that pictures of them will be in an up coming Mania Magazine). Another (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Home made weight bricks and train base plates

(...) It's not just after handling it that you need to worry about. The acid in your skin will leech trace amounts from the surface, and you'll absorb it through your skin. You'd need to go out of your way to poison yourself in this manner, but you (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  MA #12 - 60, 000+ Lego Parts Auction

MA #12 is up: (URL) FEATURES MA #12 is an automated auction of 60, 000+ brand-new lego parts. #12 is the fourth MA large parts auction - #11 was held in June of this year. * Bidding is handled by a specially designed auction program. - Easy-to-use (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Mecha - What do you need?

(...) 1. Lego bricks 2. Uninterrupted time. 3. A build up of rest and nourishment, because I'll just keep building. 4. Music. Lots of music. 5. Wooshing noises, or Whrrrr-THUD (walking mech) sound effects. (...) I'm kind of zen in this respect. I'll (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Name that comic!

(...) What about a paraphrase of one of those WWII recruitment posters, with minifigs? (URL) want you for AFOL army) (URL) Call to Duty, Join the AFOLs, For fun) (URL) one is wonderful, it needs just to be re-done in minifigs ;-) or.. The Old Man (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Info o GMLTC Style Honeycomb structure

(...) Pretty much it. The green bricks are your outside wall, and you tie into the wall every 5-6 bricks high. That is why you need the rim of 1x4s, to avoid "disturbing" the alternating binding appearance from the outside. It's a very clean and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

Mark P wrote in message ... (...) knobs (...) That's pretty amazing! Mind you, one thing they used to have in the sets of long ago was instructions on how to overlap the bricks to get a strong wall, instead of stacking them in piles. Seems obvious, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Inventory for set 16 Transparent Bricks

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 16-1 Set Name: Transparent Bricks Category: Service Packs Year Released: 0 Inventoried by BrickLink on 2/5/2003 ***...*** (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Inventory for set 5156 Transparent Bricks

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5156-1 Set Name: Transparent Bricks Category: Service Packs Year Released: 1991 Inventoried by BrickLink on 2/9/2003 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Inventory for set 5176 Transparent Bricks

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5176-1 Set Name: Transparent Bricks Category: Service Packs Year Released: 1987 Inventoried by BrickLink on 2/5/2003 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) the (...) Hmmm - looked in the catalogue but I still can't see anything in the pictures that looks like a new type of blue. Sorry - I must be being particularly blind. I'm quite curious about this. Could you pick out a set number and tell me (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Sets for Pieces

I'm looking to build a whole batch of larger "organic" models and need some info. What current sets contain a lot of the following: Beige slopes, plates, 1xN bricks Green slopes, plates, 1xN bricks, 1x1 clips, 1x1 nozzle heads (do these last 2 even (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  A bit ticked!

I recently ordered from Lego for the purpose of getting some of the free gold bricks... When I recieved my order the gold bricks appeared on the packing list but not in the box. "No prob" I thought I'll just contact Lego. The reply I got said that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but how does LEGO allow you to do this? If I'm getting your website correctly, you are making 2X4s that look just like LEGO 2x4's, except they're metal, and they don't fit like LEGO bricks. And you're (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) I was able to order 5320 and 5321, the two white plate sets from S@H on Monday, Dec. 21 for $4.50 each. They also had the new Road Signs. Unfortunately, the black roof bricks, black plates, green bricks, and all the new Technic packs that I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Self-brew flexible bricks and silent motor for Lego NXT

In the context of my study Industrial Design at the TU/e I have developed a 'natural animation' expansion pack for Lego® Mindstorms® NXT. My goal was to create an actuator and brick that stimulate natural animation and are useful for the creation of (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Interesting Lego bricks, and a question to the historians

Alan Demlow skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Yes, my wife just told me :-) "Why didn't you ask ME first" she says, and goes and fetches a plastic bag with about 50 of these old bricks!!! She belives they are from the beginning of 1950, as that matches (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Origin of the words "Duplo" and "Scala"

(...) DUPLO is like "double" or "duplicate" or "duplicity" -- i.e. 2x, which is how much bigger LEGO DUPLO bricks are compared to LEGO SYSTEM bricks. (Well, 2x in each of 3 dimensions, anyway.) SCALA was originally used for a line of LEGO jewelry (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.scala)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>