 Instructions / 85
Re: How to use Lego bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:56:36 GMT

Mark P wrote in message ...
I am glad they told us how to put the "bricks" together by putting the • knobs
together to form many "possible combinations" ;)~

That's pretty amazing!

Mind you, one thing they used to have in the sets of long ago was
instructions on how to overlap the bricks to get a strong wall, instead of
stacking them in piles. Seems obvious, but it's amazing how many kids (and
non-Lego-experienced adults!) will do the stacking thing unless you show
them the other way.

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: