 CAD / 7338
7337  |  7339
Subject:
Submissions Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:18:02 GMT

Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) is looking for models to feature within the
electronic pages of the e-journal for Advanced LEGO and PocketPC users.
Originally intended to feature "real" models, I have sense become aware that
there are some amazing CAD models that have been created.  If you are
interested in having you model reviewed for possible submission to BimP,
point your browser to:

http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP/submission.html

Follow the procedures outlined in models section.  To be accepted, the
submission must be complete.  Images will be renderings of your .dat file.
If your model is chosen to be featured, your model will be viewed by our
subscribers and web site visitors and also be eligible to display the
"Featured on BimP" logo on your web site.

This is an exciting new CharityWare project that will add much excitement to
the LEGO Community.  I look forward to your submissions!

Steven B. Combs, Editor
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)

http://www.graphics-plus.com/BimP