 General / 24881
24880  |  24882
Subject:
Sets for Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:23:27 GMT

I'm looking to build a whole batch of larger "organic" models and need some
info. What current sets contain a lot of the following:

Beige slopes, plates, 1xN bricks
Green slopes, plates, 1xN bricks, 1x1 clips, 1x1 nozzle heads (do these last
2 even exist?)
Verdigris (or whatever) slopes, plates, tiles
Small orange pieces of all kinds

Thanks!

Greg "Et tu, Spame?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html (1)

1- Shamless plug: I finally got around to revamping my site fully! I fixed
all of the broken links and gave the whole place a new look.