 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11305
Re: Name that comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:14:39 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
Anywayze, we're not 100% thrilled with calling the comic "AFOLs" because, to an
outsider, it's sort of a strange name.

Hey maybe The AFOL Truth could be a sub-title, like "BRICKS TODAY! (The AFOL
Truth)"

What about a paraphrase of one of those WWII recruitment posters, with
minifigs?

http://www.wasp-wwii.org/wasp/sam.htm
(We want you for AFOL army)

http://www.snapshotsofthepast.com/calltodutyjointhearmywwiwarposter.html
(The Call to Duty, Join the AFOLs, For fun)

http://www.library.georgetown.edu/dept/speccoll/britpost/p7l.jpg
This one is wonderful, it needs just to be re-done in minifigs ;-)

or..

The Old Man and the Sea (of Bricks)
Of Bricks and Men
Moby Brick
Brickmalion
The Strange Case of Dr.LEGO and Mr.Megabloks

ok...it went a bit off topic, I think ;*)

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>
Remove both 'nospam's from the address to reply.