 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11284
Re: Name that comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:
Anywayze, we're not 100% thrilled with calling the comic "AFOLs" because, to

How about something a little bit more visionary?

Dreamers, Builders and Creators:  Lego Fans of All Ages.

Piece by Piece:  Different Kinds of Fans, All Who Like Lego.

Or a something a little wackier:

"At Least We're Not Sewing Star Trek Costumes or Rolling Multisided Die"

Calum
PS-Who has rolled a multisided die.  Once. But has never been to a Star Trek
convention. :)