 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11289
Re: Name that comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jake McKee wrote:

the cover too, I don't think the title has to be TOTALLY descriptive. Fun is
probably more important.

Jake

I'm going to be politically incorrect and suggest:

FREAKS: "my wife dose not understand me"

BUT the title would HAVE to go along with the cover art that we have all seen.
otherwise the title will not make sense

you can send all prize money to ......

Chris
the guy with the (first) lego brick tattoo