 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11291
Re: Name that comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland wrote:

If you don't want to post yor suggestions, feel free to e-mail them to me.

-Greg

Is this an rtlToronto project? Are you soliciting input just from rtlToronto
members? If not, why post just here?

Seems rather a wider topic to me than what's normally here and I perceive that a
lot of the regulars in this group seem to feel this group is really just for
rtlT stuff and really just for them, given how they welcome outside input.

But I think it's a neat idea to solicit input. I liked a lot of what was posted
already... here's a few more. None of these are very good but maybe they'll spur
some better ideas from others...

"LEGO, it's not just for kids anymore"
"Brick Foibles"
"Block Blokes"