 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11306
Re: Name that comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Is this an rtlToronto project? Are you soliciting input just from rtlToronto
members? If not, why post just here?

Seems rather a wider topic to me than what's normally here and I perceive that a
lot of the regulars in this group seem to feel this group is really just for
rtlT stuff and really just for them, given how they welcome outside input.

Don't make me get out the fat pencils and crayons to explain this to you.

You can use whatever tools you like to try to explain, but there's no
justification for it, really.

You can't have it both ways. Either this is your little special corner where
your clique gets to hang out, not subject to the general norms of polite
behaviour and niceness that prevail elsewhere on LUGNET, or it isn't.

If it is your special little corner, general interest stuff shouldn't be posted
here, as it draws traffic. If it isn't, you (collectively) need to change your
ways.

++Lar