  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 221 – 240 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: cthulhu

(...) You mean Arthur Jermyn? That is indeed a fine piece of period racism! And one of too many to come out of Lovecraft's typewriter. Lovecraft was, sadly, a man of his time, and his reclusive New England lifestyle didn't really afford him a broad (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:Gut7s7.IoD@lugnet.com... (...) Except when they meet at Wembley :-) Though I see there is talk of them re-introducing the Home Championship Smart move - they need someone to finish of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: How will/should they...

Well, TLG did make those duplo figures with several different races, if I remember right. But if TLG decided to make a few different colors of characters, and decided to get rid of the mini-fig yellow, they could open up a whole range of race (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Toy Book's report on LEGO 2001 (U.S.)

(...) Not a licensed theme that I know of. However, their PR department could use a bit of leg work (from a google search for "zooters", from some history site that I forgot to write down). Seeing as the zoot-suit gangsta rap fad just came and went, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Who's to say they would need slaves? The Civil War was more than slavery, the could just concentrate on the battles and not the causes. (soap box mode et drifting off topic) The war was fought over the opression of the North on the South, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: How to conduct an interview and not actually listen

(...) Right. Plus I think that by coming to the conclusion that THIS is what the book is about, she exposes her inability to think outside the boundaries of what she herself is interested in. As I said in my reply to Dan, in my view, the book is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?

(...) Me too. Recall: Yes Replacement: McClintock -- this election is all about the state economy and he's the only one who has had direct answers to every question about the economy. 53: No. Dumb idea. This would just further tie the hands of any (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) It's also not that far from positive worth. Most Christians see it from that perspective, which is why there are so many Christian missionaries around the world. Most of the Christians who don't see it from that perspective are either just (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Does Political Correctness Kill?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <big snip> (...) Speaking of flakey, since we were, indeed, speaking of flakey writers... Too much evil? In the UK? In Germany today? Okay then... I know that Israel has a little skirmish (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: IBM chooses Mega-Blocks over Lego

(...) This is the group designated for clone discussion, pro or con. It should stay polite, just as with any group, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't have the right to make negative statements about clones here. They should, however, be aware (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?

(...) Well, let's be fair. Bennett's comments were so hideously ill-considered that only the most far-right of media outlets have come out in support of him. There's a lot of "what he really meant was" going on post hoc, but the bottom line is what (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Guardian unworthy of toilet paper?

(...) Am I correct in seeing another fallacy here, not necessarily one on Bennett's behalf, but more of one in general? That being that it is instead economics that drives or motivates crime, not race as Freakonomics seems to put forth and that then (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Yes, you are correct. I think we are victims of our own success-- freedom has a price which one must be willing to pay; freedom without responsibility is anarchy and not freedom at all. (...) Can you say "pledge ruling"? I'm not sure that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Bennett IS unworthy of being used as toilet paper

(...) They won't say it because it is patently absurd, just as Bennett was arguing reductio ad absurdum. (...) ???!! I'm sleighed, -->Bruce<-- (...) Come on! You seriously can't think that Bennett had any inkling that this action was anything but (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Are you saying that the Democrats would have made the same mistakes as the Republicans over the past 12 months and before? I'm yet to be convinced of that. Bush is governing by paranoia, I doubt AG would have done the same. (...) That is an (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Separate but equal?

(...) Yes and yes. I support the right of Mr. Livingstone in his attempt to form segregated schools in order to protect a class of students from society. But I think it is the wrong solution. From the article: (...) If this is a serious problem (I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Brick Testament's entirely unnacceptable intellectual dishonesty

After continued discussion with others about this matter (not on LUGNET), I've decided to add two more illustrations to the Canaanite Dogs story. I now realize that my original version really makes it appear as though Jesus does not heal the woman, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) I read that the Nemoidians were criticized for sounding too "middle eastern," which I didn't perceive at all. From the first time I heard JarJar, though, I couldn't help seeing decades-old stereotypes of the finest step-and- (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

(...) I'll never be able to understand what went through LEGO designers' heads when they chose this colour scheme to depict Portugal and Spain: neither team has this gear, nor even similar ones! (...) 10? (wild guess :-) (...) Predominantly, they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) neck (...) you (...) Bleah. I learned a technique in English class this year called "Willful suspension of disbelief." All that it says is not to be critical of the novel you're reading or movie you're watching, etc, or you will not enjoy it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>