  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 61 – 80 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A modest proposal from a modest person

(...) Slashdot uses a system called "karma", and it is described in a little detail here (URL) it seems to work pretty well, but it's a fairly complex system - and the hassle involved in implementation may be more trouble than it's worth for a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) Um, it was kind of varied. I started off checking out the high peaks, and investigating them so I could denote what "major event" was going on to cause high posting frequency. It worked great with my first attempt (Brad announcing Lego (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: IR camera?

Good point, I also had the brief idea to construct something like a IR-mirror which scatters the IR but with only 2 motors the mechanics become a nightmare. I looked into the palm III and its actually more difficult than initially thought: Lego is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  FW: Several RCX/Mac Q's

this needed sending to the list... # -----Original Message----- # From: rkippenhan@transactor.net # Sent: mercredi 3 mars 1999 18:01 # To: Ken Guest; hchea@ramapo.edu # Subject: RE: Several RCX/Mac Q's # # # ---...--- # ---...--- # # # I'd have to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Spybot studies: photoelectric eye

I've started a new project to explore the Spybot's capabilities, (now the John Hansen has given me access to them ;). I plan to undertake s series of "studies" which each explore a single feature or function. I'll post then as I go. This first one (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

I believe you have brought a current trend to the spotlight John...discussion is always a good thing. Normally I don't really get into the policy/personal do's & don't of Lugnet, but in this case it looks to be a healthy discussion! For me, the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: r/c servos

I love the idea of controlling an R/C servo with the RCX, but I don't think it is possible with only software. On the other hand, a relatively simple circuit could be made to convert a duty cycle to a R/C servo signal. Is anyone out there interested (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  2000 Castle Weapons, Helmets and set comments...

OK, first off the pics are at (URL) if you havn't seen them. Now to the topic at hand... Some things I havn't seen in new sets for a while! Those new hemets (I've seen them before in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, they're pikeman helmets) are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) Well, this question seems to come up now and then. I will add three thoughts... First: Of the reasons for not commenting on MOCs, I think all the reasons mentioned so far have some validity. For me BrickShelf being slow is sometimes an issue. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) (URL) That appears to be on a backdrop, am I missing where the water is on the scenery? MR here in the states seems to run an article about how to do polyurethane (clear) water with fair frequency so I 'm not sure I agree with your limited (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

Hi all, One website to rule them all One website to find them One website to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the land of Denmark, where the LEGO lie. Sorry, just had to do that. ;) Okay, on to the thread. These are random thoughts (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.org)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Smooth power or PWM for Lego train motors?

Mark Bellis wrote: > I've seen the DCC mod some people have made to motors, and read about > the overheating problem. the overheating is not due to the use of PWM, but because the task asked from those motors was too great. why do you think long (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  The Improve .Mecha Thread

Like the title says. Give at least three ways to make .mecha a better, more mindblowing newsgroup. No more half-hearted complaints, let's thrash out just what we want to do to rock everybody's moms harder and longer. Just two restrictions I'd like (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Announcing

Hello and welcome to the lugnet.announce.iltco newsgroup. This newsgroup has been created at the International Lego Train Club Organization's (ILTCO's) request in order to share announcements and important news items to the widest possible audience. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.iltco)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) be (...) Ok, I've had a night to sleep on my thoughts... The problem I have with any thought of permanently banning Scott from BST (or anyone for that matter) for the next infraction is that Scott's posting (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Electronic brick (1968) schematics?

(...) I've recently reverse-engineered the earlier unit from the 118 train set: Circuit: (2 URLs) would gladly do the same with a 139 unit if someone has one open. If anyone has a 139 unit but does not want to open it, please could they post the (...) (14 years ago, 13-Apr-10, to lugnet.trains)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: On teasers and previews ...

(...) I think site updates, previews, and teasers should be announced using common sense. I think MOCs are great! I have many myself. However, every time an announcement is made when a new character or storyline is created...it gets to be a hassle. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Here's the charter of .announce lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) No. (...) I only know one 0--11-year-old, and he already gets as much Lego as he should from his father. If, hypothetically, I did need to buy a toy for a kid (any age) it would be Lego. (...) A mini catalog in every small Lego set. A medium (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

  Licensing Update

For those following along, here's a link to previous discussion: (URL) carefully considering everyone's inputs and concerns we have decided to pursue an approach that uses only a user license as the licensing mechanism. However we still feel the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post, frequency
(score: 3.000)

More:  Next Page >>