 Castle / 463
462  |  464
Subject:
2000 Castle Weapons, Helmets and set comments...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 05:13:17 GMT

OK, first off the pics are at http://www.brickshelf.com if you havn't
seen them.  Now to the topic at hand...   Some things I havn't seen in
new sets for a while!  Those new hemets (I've seen them before in Monty
Python and the Holy Grail, they're pikeman helmets) are neat.  :)  Also,
I've seen BOTH axe types (sorry, not familiar with the terms for them),
and all the european helmet types except the really old one piece
mounted knight's (I think.  If I new the terms I'd be better off to
confirm).  Both the small and broad swords...  Crossbows AND bows (look
closely at 6091, a knight is holding a bow)...  Both shield types...
Does the "good" knight in 6095 have armor?  Kinda looks like he does,
but very well might not.  Other than the lack of armor, I'm becomming
more and more excited about the line.  I'm all over 6032,  4806, and
6096.  Seige engines rock, and we have both catapults AND ballistas
(that's what I'm going to call them.  :) ).  Um, I think this is my
first post to this group, so hello!  I've been posting to the Starwars
and now General, too...  and my posting frequency and length went up
like 300% this past 2 hours.  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/