  Search Results: outrider
 Results 61 – 80 of 95.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) You are fighting for nothing guys..:-) The Outrider is there (not in Ep.1, by the way, in special edition of Ep.4, I think it's just a typo but, just for the other case) whether it is clear or not. The "Behind The Magic" CD from the Lucas (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: SW set list for 2000

(...) George Luscas has a team of people that do nothing but insure that all the movies, books, comics, and even the plots of the computer games fit into a complete non-contradictory and interlaced story. For example, SW ep.4 special edition had the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

Actually that's a microscopic blob that is vaguely Outrider-shaped. I won't believe it until someone can show me a decent image of it. ~Mark (...) Han Solo (...) should (...) (URL)It's Almost Here! ->The Sanburn Systems Company (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) And I've seen a small blob that is vaguely Outrider-shaped many times. Give me a clear picture, and then I'll believe it all you want. ~Mark (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Gary, (...) Indeed. I wads thinking in those same lines. I think the Falcon would be a better Outrider than a true Falcon. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Hello all, when the falcon comes out i'm buying 2,one to build as the falcon and one to build the outrider(dash rendar's ship) ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Millennium Falcon

---...--- (...) When you do let me know, I've got the falcon, And I'd like to see how someone else does when doing an Outrider. (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) This site is actually pretty decent. I know a while back we were all looking for a resouce for Dash Rendars Outrider. Well it is on this site as well. It even includes a floor plan. A good project for someone I am sure (Maybe myself) plus I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.001)

  Re: Ufo/Millenium Falcon parts

(...) cockpit. Then I'll have complete instructions for the Outrider and the Otana. Thanks again Dorian (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  YT-800

This ship fits into the YT series of ships. Its supposed to be a small one manned courier ship. This one is heavily modified like the Falcon and Outrider. I still don't have a proper name for the ship, sorry. (URL) me what you think! -Jon (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars) !

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Site Down?

"Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Gtpp2M.1BJ@lugnet.com... (...) AFAIK it's been down for ages - someone asked the same question last month! I have a few of the ZIPs: Ackbar's B-wing AT-AT Lambda Shuttle Otana Outrider (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) checked both). Whether or not it is the Outrider is irrelevant. If it wasn't included in the original version, then it wasn't important. Now, if Lucas had devoted a couple of minutes to it, then we'd be talking. My point is this: Lucas may (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Age average

(...) don't please don't hold it against me.As for Legos,I am currently building an Outrider.I'm new at this create-a-model thing,so it may take me a while to do.Ihave a Dash Rendar mini-fig which consists of a Qui-Gon head and slaughtered (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Anakin's Speeder

Yep, did I really write "Outrigger?" *Snort* That'd be a lot funnier if I hadn't written it. If you have the luxury and the bucks to buy an extra Falcon just to make an Outrider, I'm impressed. I'm still figuring out how to sell one of my kidneys to (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Not to beat a dead Bantha, but it was seen flying in the movie. The recent theater re-releases had T-16s flying above Mos Eisly (sp?) in addition to other craft (Dash Rendar's Outrider was briefly seen shooting across the sky as well.). Sure (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) Well, whatever. What do you think it is then? It is there, I have seen the Special Edition 50x times now. It is the Outrider, Lucas did put it in there as a reference to the game. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Fabuland (...) Larry made a good point, and I finally read it. The above answers my favorite THEMES, my specialty is creating minifig-scale Star Wars vehicles that have not been done yet. I made a killer Outrider; too bad I broke it down and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

Ok, I'll bite... I think this has been done before, but what the heck? Top 3 UCS: 1) Imperial Shuttle (of course!) 2) Queen's Royal Ship (from Episode 1... CHROME!) 3) Outrider -Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Millennium Falcon

I picked up a Millennium Falcon over the weekend at a TRU here in Colorado Springs, Colorado... Which pretty much means it should be available anywhere... anyway, they had the AAT and the MTT as well... I went there looking for the UCS sets which (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) about (...) what it (...) I'm not upset. You're the one throwing the insults. (eyesight) I am simply skeptical until I see clear proof. I frame-by-framed Ep. 1 on my VCR at home, and the ship that everyone says is the Outrider is just too (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>