 Star Wars / 6738
Re: YT-1300 Variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:31:54 GMT

Hello all,

when the falcon comes out i'm buying 2,one to build as the falcon and
one to build the outrider(dash rendar's ship)
----------
From: "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: YT-1300 Variant
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2000, 1:37 PM

Hiya folks.

I just thought I'd toss these images up to show you guys what I think
would make an interesting "modified" YT-1300 freighter. I may try to build
something like one of these once the Millennium Falcon set is released.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/oota.gif

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/dynasty.gif

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/flare.gif

These images are from the Star Wars Roleplaying Game "Tramp
Freighters" book and are for reference only (all the usual copyright stuff
applies).

I really like the idea of various models of freighters being modified by
their individual captains, so I will likely build the Falcon once, then
immediately give it an overhaul.  :^)

Let me know what you guys think.

~Mark