 Star Wars / 3999
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:48:46 GMT

The web site that you are referring to is probably:

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/index.html

This site is actually pretty decent.  I know a while back we were all looking
for a resouce for Dash Rendars Outrider.  Well it is on this site as well.  It
even includes a floor plan.

A good project for someone I am sure (Maybe myself) plus I havn't seen one in
LEGO yet so that makes it all the more intriguing.

Eric,

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/