 Star Wars / 4012
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:01:17 GMT

<snip>

Check out Eric Kingsley's page at http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/ for a
super-fantastic B-Wing. Next to Dave E's AT-AT it's the best non-TLG SW model
I've seen (sorry to all you other modellers, but I've only just got into this
site and am catching up on browsing through everyone's creations. I'm sure
there are some other great models too. The couple of MF's I've seen rock as
well!!).

For those of you that are new to the group there are hundreds of sites out
there with SW Lego Stuff on them.  I don't have time to go threw my entire list
of links at the moment but here are a couple of my favorites (Not including my
site and Dave's AT-AT site)

Ben Fleskes (Millenium Falcon) This is a must see site probably one of the best
SW models on the NET.
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/falcon2.htm

Shaun Sullivan (AT-ST)  This is also one of my favorite models to date.
http://web.mit.edu/sullis3/www/ATSTINTR.htm/

Of Course there is also Pat Justison's Star Wars LEGO design contest as well
that has a ton of great models.
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/contest.html

Now for a bit of a teaser...

If everything goes as planned this weekend at the MIT Mindfest where NELUG is
participating you may see some unbelievable pictures next week sometime.  Dave
Eaton, Shaun Sullivan, and myself are going to try and set up a hugh battle
scene and included in that battle scene will be...

2 AT-AT's
1 AT-ST
1 Imperial Probe Droid
1 Rebel Base
4 B-Wing's
130 - 150 Minifigs
Several pieces of scenery
A couple of stanard LEGO models including an X-Wing and some AirSpeeders (we
all know they are trully AirSpeeders and not SnowSpeeders)

So be paitent and wish us luck in pulling this off and next week you may see
some very impressive pictures.

Eric Kingsley,

Remove '.nospam' when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/