 Star Wars / 4051
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:39:23 GMT

Now for a bit of a teaser...

If everything goes as planned this weekend at the MIT Mindfest where NELUG is
participating you may see some unbelievable pictures next week sometime.  Dave
Eaton, Shaun Sullivan, and myself are going to try and set up a hugh battle
scene

You are a cruel man, Eric!!! ;-) Just make sure the pics are BIG so we less
fortunate southern hemisphere AFOL's can soak up the vibe.

Do official Lego people ever attend these displays, because there are some
seriously tallented people out there. And it might give them a few ideas on
how to make the official models better. At the very least you could grab one
of them, beat them round the head, and demand better access to the more
desired Lego pieces.

Pete Callaway