 Star Wars / 4003
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Crawford writes:
I do agree that the AT-AT is awesome.  It is the most detailed Star Wars • vhicle
I have seen yet.  Keep up the good work.  Do you know how many pieces is in • it?
I had built a B-Wing but ut was not to scale.  It was a little on the small
side.  Last night I started to reconstruct it.  I am running into some • problems
but I'm fixing them the best I can with the limited amount of pieces that I
have.  Do any of you know if LEGO still sells sets of bricks and flat pieces?
Thanks for whoever started this site.  It is great!  I love it, I love it, I
love it!  Ciao...
Demon Slayah

I love this site too. And all you guys out there in Lugnetland are great!

Check out Eric Kingsley's page at http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/ for a
super-fantastic B-Wing. Next to Dave E's AT-AT it's the best non-TLG SW model
I've seen (sorry to all you other modellers, but I've only just got into this
site and am catching up on browsing through everyone's creations. I'm sure
there are some other great models too. The couple of MF's I've seen rock as
well!!).

Pete (do we need special permission to insert a SW quote here?) Callaway