 Star Wars / 3991
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:12:24 GMT

I do agree that the AT-AT is awesome.  It is the most detailed Star Wars vhicle
I have seen yet.  Keep up the good work.  Do you know how many pieces is in it?
I had built a B-Wing but ut was not to scale.  It was a little on the small
side.  Last night I started to reconstruct it.  I am running into some problems
but I'm fixing them the best I can with the limited amount of pieces that I
have.  Do any of you know if LEGO still sells sets of bricks and flat pieces?
Thanks for whoever started this site.  It is great!  I love it, I love it, I
love it!  Ciao...
Demon Slayah