 Star Wars / 4055
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:54:43 GMT

Yup this is basically correct although I actually used a Brick with Side Pin
in the fussilage and a 1x2 technic beam in the cockpit.  Either way works so
it really does not matter although just as I am writing this I am thinking I
should take the 1x2 gray brick with Side Pin and use that in the cockpit and
use the 1x2 technic beam in the fussilage.  This would hide the mechanism all
together and make it look much cleaner.  Man I love LEGO you are able to
continuously improve your models!!!

You are so right!!! Now I just have to find a lt. grey 1x2 brick with a side
pin. I also have to get more kits so I can have a few more B-Wings as well as
the X-Wings and Speeders. Oh for a S@H in Australia for more parts, especially
grey flats and wing plates, not to mention bricks and beams. Hell, just give
me everything in grey!!

No problem at all I am actually flattered that so many people like my B-Wing.
It is defenitly my best model to date but in terms of impressiveness and shear
size Ben's Millenium Falcon and Dave's AT-AT are trully amazing.  I guess one
benefit of the B-Wing is that many of the readers here can actually attempt to
build it where the Falcon or an AT-AT is out of most peoples means.

I've since been able to visit quite a few more sites and check out some of the
other models (great when you have a slow work day!!) and there are some
outstanding models! You guys are legends!!

Pete Callaway