 Star Wars / 3989
Re: An actual ATAT site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:55:01 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote...
The man is a genius!!!

You said it! (well, wrote actually)

It has to be taller than 16 metres. If you compare the size of Luke in
ESB when he goes up against one, he is tiny. And Dave's model is certainly
more than 40 studs high. I think Dave's dimensions are spot on!

Yep, Luke's definitely small in comparision. This looks superb. Wonderful
work.
Eh, when do we get it as a .dat file? =)

// Eric