 Star Wars / 13190
Re: Anakin's Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 01:40:31 GMT

Yep, did I really write "Outrigger?"  *Snort*  That'd be a lot funnier if I
hadn't written it.

If you have the luxury and the bucks to buy an extra Falcon just to make an
Outrider, I'm impressed. I'm still figuring out how to sell one of my
kidneys to afford the Republic Gunship.

mo
www.galacticbrick.com

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:
Man, my collection of excess minifig heads in
exchange for a 'Shadows of the Empire' minifig set - Dash, IG-88, Xixor,
Wampa, and oh, what the hey, throw in an Outrigger to boot.

Hmm...maybe we are thinking of different things, but don't you mean the
Outrider? :)

Maybe I should buy an extra Millenium Falcon and make an Outrider.

Then again with all those Republic Gunships...

--Josh