 Star Wars / 13039
13038  |  13040
Subject:
Anakin's Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:43:33 GMT

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet...am I the only one who thinks the
vehicle Anakin is using in the Tusken Raider Encounter is a Swoop Bike?

They didn't do a bad job...I'm all over the way the rods angle down (to keep
them from moving back up, place one of the extra 1x1 rounds right behind the
rods, on the dark red 2x2 rounded brick w/2 center studs).  The front tip of
the craft doesn't seem quite right though, I'm not sure how it should
look...the back, with the "flag" piece, seems to have something odd going on
with it as well.  Maybe I'll pop Shadows of the Empire in the ol' N64 to get
a good look at swoops again.  Hmm...I wish I knew of some reference of
swoops I could point you guys to...

--Josh