 Star Wars / 13200
Re: Anakin's Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 11:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Josh Opotzner writes:

I have one Falcon, and never even got a Mos Espa Podrace.

I've seen the Podrace at a local KB Toys for about $40--if you're looking
for one, maybe you should try there.  No luck on the Falcon, alas...

Thanks for the tip, though a local K-Mart has one for $40 too.  I have
nothing against the set, in fact I think it'd be pretty cool to buy the
Podrace and Watto's Junkyard for a pod line-up, but I have to have
priorities :)  I'll probably pick one up eventually though; the ep2 linup
doesn't consist of a lot of vehicles you'll want several of (there is only
one Jedi Starfighter, well, they don't travel in squadrons, and one Slave 1)
except the Gunship, and man, screw that :)  Although, I think that in the
years heading up to Episode 3, I will try and pull off two gunships, but
maybe that depends on the movies impact on me.

Well, I'll know in 3 hours...

--Josh