 Star Wars / 13191
Re: Anakin's Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 02:57:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Monica Wilbur writes:
Yep, did I really write "Outrigger?"  *Snort*  That'd be a lot funnier if I
hadn't written it.

If you have the luxury and the bucks to buy an extra Falcon just to make an
Outrider, I'm impressed. I'm still figuring out how to sell one of my
kidneys to afford the Republic Gunship.

Heavens no! <stimpy voice off>.  I have one Falcon, and never even got a Mos
Espa Podrace.  With it available only by mail order I will probably never
buy another Falcon.  Likewise I am similarly stumped with the Republic
Gunship...but I guess I have to buy one of the sets *after* I see the movie.
The Jedi Starfighter was my first (as most of you guys) ep2 set and I'm
still trying to fix it.  Let me know when anybody figures out how to do the
cockpit.

--Josh