  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 521 – 540 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  lets make 10030 do well

judging by the age rating of 16 years and up, lego is testing how big is the AFOL market segment is. If it sells well then my guess is we will see more huge sets, more sets that us AFOL's want (not that I don't like the other sets, I do very much so (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Harry Potter sets live up to the legend (IMHO)

Hey Guys! When I saw the first post of the official HP sets my 11 year old sister and I clicked on the link and hoped for the worst, she ( a humongous HP fan) and I ( reader of all the books and somewhat large HP fan) had expected horribly (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Re: Lego in Fastcompany magazine

I found this statement interesting, "Lego Direct, the catalog and Internet-sales division, produced the Sopwith Camel biplane kit. The plane was designed in a single day, and the kit was approved in something like two weeks." The Sopwith Camel is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) Holy crap! Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts - could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not. On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Re: 3rd round of Target Markdowns begins

Went to the Concord, NH, Target this afternoon and they had moved to the 75% off price point. All they had left for Lego sets was 24 Droid Escapes (I got them all), 4 Dinosaurs (I took two of them, probably for gifts) and one Soccer Super Sport (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  a buy at Kmart

I went to the Kmart here in Arizona that is being closed and thought that I might get some deals on what was there. Well the shelves were bare. A lot of the same sets all over the toy section. But 10% is 10% and since I need parts this was a great (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Re: New Engine Shed

(...) One word, WOW. You can really tell that TLG did their homework, and actually put time into designing this set, due to the beautiful craftsmanship it has. At first I actually thought it was a MOC that an AFOL designed it and brought to the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.552)

  Re: Impact of New Colours -- 1 year later [Was: Deathstar]

I have bought almost nothing with the new colors (and there are a fair few sets that I would have bought in old colors but didnt buy in new colors) The new color stuff I have bought so far: All 4 x-pods Jack Stone police car (for the 1 x 4 (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) The solution here seems obvious... and free. Use more plain old regular bricks in the design of future sets. No need for new molds. No debates over specialized/juniorized parts. And best of all, more good old fashioned bricks with which to (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Toys'R'Us rant

Hey guys, Okay, I need to vent a bit of annoyance... it's not too bad, just a very obnoxious salesperson. So I go to the Grand Canyon's TRU, right? And the prices of lego are outrageous, but I knew that already. I wasn't expecting to find any (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.il)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Re: 2nd Round of Target Sales Begins!

As of yesterday (1/4/02), my local Target had separated out all of the clearance Lego and other toys into their own clearance section. Everything was still 30% off. The only sets of note on clearance are a few Women's Soccer Team sets, fifty or so (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Re: Wal Mart in Southern California received all Spider Man vs Ock sets this weekend.

"Aaron West" <blacktron@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HwDKDx.1rF7@lugnet.com... (...) include (...) were (...) I picked up most of these yesterday at a TRU in Oregon (they didn't have 4853, they didn't have the 2 bigger Harry Potter sets, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Re: New Road Plates

(...) Hi Arne, Thanks for providing this information. I just saw the road plates you reference at the Mall of America Lego Outlet store here in Minnesota. I'm so upset that Jack Stone sets (and roads) have taken over those from classic town. I am (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.551)

  Next meeting and new Lego stuff

Greetings and salutations, If everything goes as planned, I will be at the next meeting. Lugola member Jimmy has once again extended the generous use of his passenger seat. So I guess Jimmy will be at the meeting too. <Grin> In other news, I was (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

(...) WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! This is the best year for LEGO in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  New piece useful for train windows...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but in the upcoming 2003 sets, there appears to be a new window piece which could be useful for train builders. This set shows it (URL) on the cable car and I have noticed it in other colors on the.... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  US S@H Specials, Mar 12 - 18, 2003

(URL) (hit 1 when the recording starts) Baby/Duplo/Primo System 1353 Car Stunt Studio $19.99 $10.00 78800 Soccer Co-pack $19.99 $10.00 3414 Precision Shooting $ 4.99 $ 2.50 4579 Ice Ramp Racers $19.99 $10.00 2147 Dragonfly $16.99 $ 8.50 Jack Stone (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  Re: Hurricane Katrina Relief Suggestion

(...) I like the idea of doing something. Perhaps something from the Lego clothing range would be best in the short term, along with a ruck sack to keep a few items in while they're living out of a bag in a rescue centre. A set with just a few large (...) (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry #1: Kit-Car

(...) Now someone just needs to make a "millipede" craft...;) (...) Today I bought my first "Jack Stone" set (the little cop car), and God help me, I actually like some of the parts (gotta brasso the logos off the side fairings, though)! The reason (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

LEGO Direct (and Jake in particular) has earned a lot of credit in our AFOL community. To me this is the only explanation why first reactions to this announcement weren't severely critical. LEGO, both Billund and Direct, have been doing quite (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

jack, stone
(score: 4.550)

More:  Next Page >>