 Local / Israel / 94
93  |  95
Subject:
Toys'R'Us rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:24:21 GMT

Hey guys,

Okay, I need to vent a bit of annoyance... it's not too bad, just a very
obnoxious salesperson.

So I go to the Grand Canyon's TRU, right? And the prices of lego are
outrageous, but I knew that already. I wasn't expecting to find any
normal-priced sets, I know how it goes around here. They had Harry Potter
and Jack Stone and whatever else. New sets, almost all of them. Right.

I was hoping to find some really old sets hidden somewhere on the back of
shelves or on the top shelves. Hoping that would be the saving grace of
these high prices... well, all I saw was one Gungan sub - completely open. I
went to the cash register and the girl wouldn't even listen to me. I told
her that in a Bostonian TRU I'd get 50% off... well, she said "This is
Israel.. deal with it!"

Gee, thanks!

-Shiri