 Star Wars / 14102
14101  |  14103
Subject:
lets make 10030 do well
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:26:07 GMT

judging by the age rating of 16 years and up, lego is testing how big is the
AFOL market segment is. If it sells well then my guess is we will see more
huge sets, more sets that us AFOL's want (not that I don't like the other
sets, I do very much so (maybe not jack stone) but more sets with more than
3100 peices, complexity and releasing it rtegaurdless of how much they HAVE
to charge for it is awsome). Hey, can you imagine them releasing a technic
set of similar proportions and peice count. OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD. a JCB,
rollercoaster, pneumatic truck, helicopter, crane or even another supercar.
With 3000 or more peices it's gotta be good. Now, off to rob a bank of £230
!^).