 Local / Australia / 13167
Re: Impact of New Colours -- 1 year later [Was: Deathstar]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:48:39 GMT

I have bought almost nothing with the new colors (and there are a fair few
sets that I would have bought in old colors but didnt buy in new colors)

The new color stuff I have bought so far:
All 4 x-pods
Jack Stone police car (for the 1 x 4 trans-dark-blue lightbar on the top)
Jack Stone digger (for the trans-smoke canopy, the buckets etc)
Thats it so far.
I did buy lots of old color sets last year however (and will do so this
year as old color sets go on sale)