 Local / Australia / 13158
Re: DeathStar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:24:31 GMT

"Andrew Powell" <andrewcpowell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:ICHtuB.E1F@lugnet.com...
FWIW there was a price on the death star, and I think it was $659.00, when • I
first looked on the 24/02, but then they removed it.

Interesting. My estimatuion was correct, then.

The news of the Lego Death Star certainly excited all of the Star Wars boys
at the local SF club in Melbourne last night. One of them even startted
adjusting his budget so he can afford it when it comes out.

He figured if he starts putting money away now, he might be able to afford
it by the time it comes out :)

cheers

SAB