 Local / Australia / 13164
Re: Impact of New Colours -- 1 year later [Was: Deathstar]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:27:58 GMT

<snip>

I am curious how the rest of you have reacted to the colour change. Have
your buying habits changed? Is this what you would have predicted? (But
please don't rehash the arguments about the colour change -- you can read
all the old postings on the  LUGnet archives if you feel the need to
maintain your rage).

I've actually bought approximatly 4 times more in 2004 compaired to years past,
Mainly due to an increased income. Looking back it's been split about 50/50 old
/ new

ie: red beard runner, ISD, AT-AT, bonus buckets, in old vs Spiderman, HP, And
the creator lines, I realized that I've been buying some sets for parts
(spiderman, hp), and others cause I like the models (sea preditors). As to
building with bley & such, I've already started mixing them in my moc's and like
the effect where needed.

Aaron A