 Local / Australia / 13155
Re: DeathStar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 00:39:42 GMT

FWIW there was a price on the death star, and I think it was $659.00, when I
first looked on the 24/02, but then they removed it.

"Kerry Raymond" <kraymond@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

Did you mean to say Death Star? in which case you want

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10143&cn=8&d=5&t=3

Otherwise, we're talking Imperial Star Destroyer :)

I reckon we're looking at over $600 AUD for the Death Star.

Indeed with 3441 parts, it eclipses the 3104 parts of the Imperial Star
Destroyer.

Yet another Ultimate Grey Parts pack! It will be interesting to see the
inventory of parts once it becomes available.

I wonder if it's classic grey or the new grey?

Kerry