 Marketplace / Shopping / 9211
9210  |  9212
Subject:
a buy at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:10:39 GMT

I went to the Kmart here in Arizona that is being closed and thought that I
might get some deals on what was there. Well the shelves were bare. A lot of
the same sets all over the toy section. But 10% is 10% and since I need
parts this was a great buy. They had a bunch of the jack stone sets. (REALLY
HATE THOSE) I was looking in the back of the shelves, since we all =know
that people do this to try and keep what they want away from the views of
others.

Well some one went into all of the Bionicle sets and took all of the masks.
I couldn't beleive it, there must have been 30 of the 2 masks boxes and then
a number of the different bionicle sets. All with their bags opened and the
masks gone. What is up with that?

I got the sets I wanted and walked up to the register. The seen reminded me
of college on the first day after you realize that you need to buy the books
the teacher wants. As I was standing there I saw this lady at a register
just standing there. Well I took a chance and she was able to help me. As
she was helping me she, was really upset with the hole that the company had
gone into. So I asked her if she was going to another store. Her comment NO.
So I just shot of an idea can I get an additional discount? For a moment she
just stood there. Then she said sure. So I got an additional 10% on top of
the current discount. I got out of the store and will not go back.

My next buy is going to be the Ogel Underwater base. Thank you TLC for my
coupon.